Sunday, 15 April 2007

Tesco - Hypocrite

This is my third post about hypocrisy (1st here; 2nd here) and today I focus on my hypocrisy, no-one else’s. I note in the papers today that Tesco is about to unveil profits of about £2.5billion.

I hate the way Tesco does business.

I hate the way Tesco treats its staff (I gave 8 months to Tesco a few years ago.)

I hate the way Tesco …….

I hate Tesco.

But I still shop there!!!


Why?

Because they’re the closest supermarket

Because it’s convenient

Because I’m in a routine.

Because I am a HYPOCRITE - I slag them off but do nothing about it


Why don’t I shop elsewhere?

I do occasionally but normally at another supermarket.

Because I’m in a routine of shopping at Tesco

Because I have plenty of other things I need to change which are more important.

Because I am a HYPOCRITE - I slag them off but do nothing about it


Every time I think about Tesco I know their practices are not acceptable.

Every time I shop there I am saying to Tesco, ”Your practices are acceptable”.

Every time I shop at Tesco I am a HYPOCRITE.


As I write this I feel very uncomfortable but, uncomfortable or not, I know that tomorrow or the next day I’ll be a hypocrite again. Hopefully, one week I won’t be a hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment