Friday, 25 May 2007

Blog Awards

In the last few days I came cross two different sets of blog award, one at Conservative Home and the other at the Satin Pajama Awards - sorry no links provided to rivals!

Not to be outdone CalumCarr has run his own awards based on nominations in several categories.


The winner in each category is as follows:


Best Newcomer Blog written by CalumCarr: was won by CalumCarr's Take on ... Whatever

Best Political Blog written by CalumCarr:
was won by
CalumCarr's Take on ... Whatever

Best Anonymous Blog written by CalumCarr: was won by
CalumCarr's Take on ... Whatever


[Winning awards is great fun but I've won so many tonight readers may wonder if there was any competition. God, how cynical some of you must be! Given the award categories other blogs did have a hard time to compete but that's not my fault. I can only beat the competition available on the night and I did have to decide for whom I was going to vote. Anyway, back to the Awards Ceremony.]


Best Blog not to Support the Conservative Party written by CalumCarr: was won by
CalumCarr's Take on ... Whatever

Best Blog to have Died and been Resurrected written by CalumCarr: was won by
CalumCarr's Take on ... Whatever

Best Blog to have called Iain Dale "Smug" written by CalumCarr: was won by
CalumCarr's Take on ... Whatever

Best Written Blog by CalumCarr: Award withheld. No blog met the judge's standards.


That was so disappointing: just when I thought I'd make a clean sweep I was denied by some idiot of a judge! What does he know about blogs? He only writes one crappy blog that few folk visit.

Idiot!


1 comment:

  1. I'mfed up my "best award scheme" didn't make James' final cut; this would have been a deadcert.

    ReplyDelete