Wednesday, 12 September 2007

Day Without End


If only today wouldn't end:

I wouldn't need to go to bed

I wouldn't need to go to sleep

I wouldn't need to switch off the TV

I wouln't need to switch of the video recorder

I would live and relive and relive and relive the game and the best result Scotland has ever achieved.

FRANCE 0


SCOTLAND 1



YEEEEESSSSS !!!!



But I will go to bed.


And in the morning this will still be the best result Scotland has ever achieved.

And I will and relive and relive and relive the game.


YEEEESSSSSS !!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was watching soccer this morning :) (women's world cup in China, pool play)


    Nice win, but how good is France this year anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fact that they are world champions and have not lost at home since 1999 and that they are arrogant stands for a lot in evaluating this result. The stadium was partially empty with many obviously taking the result for granted. There were 20,000 Tartan Army types to jolly things along.

    This is the stage of the tournament qualifying that Scotland have in the past imploded. They still have three tough matches and may have to win or draw against Italy in the last match at home. No mean feat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you got it on tape so you will be able to relive it over and over.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete