Wednesday, 20 August 2008

83! Bloody Hell !

A nothing post despite the tempting - possibly - title.

A month or so ago I posted about a personal best on my blog (40 page views in one visit) but another unknown visitor has blasted that apart and set a new Olympic and world record. OK, OK, I know that's a bit OTT.

83 page views in one sitting!  Poor soul! 

83pagesA-3

 

I've removed the IP address just in case anyone recognises it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for visiting and spending so much time here.  I hope you found the visit interesting.  I don't think your record will be broken for a while!

Hope to see you back again.

8 comments:

  1. I don't know whether you should be pleased or worried Calum. Let's hope some good comes out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jmb

    Why should I be worried?

    ReplyDelete
  3. An hour and 20 minutes! That's impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You obviously have material that the user found interesting Calum, well done. Your hard work does matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an achievement!

    I have a visitor who spends humungous amounts of time over at Debacle and keeps coming back. To be honest, I can't think why! I mean, really great if they find it useful but how many times can you try and scrape every word off the screen!

    But kudos to them, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it a human thing, poking about in orifices ?
    Thanks for the SW comment. It's years old and scanned from paper which explains the scruffy lower edge.

    ReplyDelete