Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Oh No!

For 7½ weeks of school holidays I've had today -  20th August  - etched in my brain as the day the schools re-started after the summer holidays and I'm just back from Tesco at 22.50  having had to buy a pencil case for C2 ..... but wait ..... what's this?

Oh no!

Industrial action!

Some schools closed!

C2's school is closed - my break doesn't start until Thursday.

Oh shit!

C1's school is open.

One at school says, "Not fair!!!"

One off says, "Yes!!!"

Result: conflict

 

Isn't life just wonderful!!!!!!

 

Deep breath, Calum.

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love industrial action? And when does it ever have any effect other than annoying people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, it's not fair, is it? I sympathise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then you hear them crying if you take your child on holiday during term... 'their education will be disrupted!'

    ReplyDelete