Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Wanderer Returns

 

Back home safely after a wonderful holiday.  Despite the wet weather I've had an absolutely fabulous time and been wetter inside than out!  Looked after brilliantly.  Wonderful setting.

C1 was riding every day,  C2 quad-biking.  Me?  I just relaxed - Kakuro, crosswords or nothing.

Only downer.  Got home and found most photos ruined because of greasy marks on skylight filter giving light smeary patches on photos.  BIG lesson.

But this doesn't detract from our holiday.

I did have another "accident" which I might tell you about later but now I've got some blog visiting to do.

See you around.

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'll look forward to your story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I menat to say: glad you had a good time. You sound as if you're feeling up and raring to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good, relaxing time. Shame about the photos, but it sounds as if it's a good job the filter was there - otherwise it could have been your lens, which would have been much more serious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!

    Shame about the photos, I can't wait for the story ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome home... so glad you had a nice relaxing time :-)
    like the others looking forward to your story :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no!! Three of you looking forward to "my story"! I can't cope with the pressure!

    It's so simple and trivial and now you're expecting a certain standard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you. It does sound as if you all had a great time.
    Story please. No pressure, you understand, well hardly any.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you had a good holiday Callum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back - glad you had a great time but sorry to hear about the photos.

    ReplyDelete