Monday, 1 September 2008

Bastards Thump: Another Story [coming soon]

Sorry about the lack of posts over the last few days. 

I've written three major mental health posts recently and I was giving my last post (a personal story of the lack of compassion shown to Mrs Carr) space at the top of my blog for many to comment. 

I did mean to post another funny (I hope) story but I fell asleep at the pc and have just wakened from my slumbers still too tired to write the story.

Hopefully later today or early Tuesday should see this story appear.  I hope it's worth waiting for.  The more stories I recount and the more positive comments received the greater is the pressure to make the next story better (or, at least, as good).

Time will tell.

Remember to come again and check for:

Bastards Thump: Another Story

Now, there I've gone and cranked up the pressure to perform.   H...e...l...p!

There's no fool .........

3 comments:

  1. And the worst pressure is the self-imposed pressure!
    Don't worry, I'll wait until you've caught up with your beauty sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...it's odd how that 'performance anxiety' nobbles you, isn't it?

    I've been forced to sit myself down and remember why I started blogging in the first place. It really does put things in their proper perspective.

    [thinks - the person who makes a blogiagra tab will make a mint!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so good falling asleep at the PC.

    Anyway I am sure we will all love the post when you have caught up on enough sleep to have clear thoughts!

    ReplyDelete