Thursday, 4 September 2008

Embarrassing Typo - Almost

Last night I came so close to suffering massive embarrassment.  I was sending an email and I typed the recipient's name incorrectly.

Fortunately I noticed the mistake in time but ... so close to mega-embarrassment!!!

 

I meant to type Rita but I made two errors.

Can you work out what I typed and almost sent?

Use the keyboard below to help.

Typo1

Have you got it yet?

If not highlight between the two inverted commas    

"Tits"

Can you imagine the reaction if I hadn't noticed and sent the message uncorrected?

7 comments:

  1. :)

    Typo's are my worst enemy. I almost sent a client a letter with the word 'semen' in it....it was a lucky catch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita would have laughed and gone straight out to buy new Wonderbra!! :)
    I am always always making typo's. Its soooooo embarrassing.

    Hi by the way. Yes this is a good blog so keep on posting.

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oestre: Yes! Could have caused a problem.

    Louise Hi. Guess you're Louise ex NHSExposed. Do you blog elsewhere?
    Thanks for the positive comments.

    See you around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear the keys move around when you're not looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find when I a posting comments, I see my mistakes just as I click publish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In famous at the GMC for making typographical errors :)

    I didn't notice :)

    RP

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you'd sent it to me I'd have known it was a Freudian slip

    ReplyDelete