Saturday, 20 September 2008

Life Would Be OK

James at Nourishing Obscurity said,

"To post on personal matters is a high-risk activity because there is this danger of coming across as woe-is-me and no one wants to read what I've previously described as "bleat". Most bloggers keep their private affairs to themselves, if only because there are those out there who do wish a person ill."

I left the following comment:

"Well, that's my blog fucked then.

90% personal matters.
90% woe is me.
90% "bleat"

Must be time to pack my bags unless .....

Well, this is my personal blog and I write what I want when I want. If potential readers are turned off then so be it. This is for me, no-one else. Yes, it's public but that's the beauty of blogs. I can shout or cry and the world goes on as before except I feel better because I have shouted (or cried).

I know I'm taking another big risk because in James' words I'm going to bleat and so it's possible that no-one will want to read this. Just in case a few don't fall into the "don't read bleat" category please do NOT comment on this post. I'm not looking for sympathy: simply having a good old rant in public. Now, to the post.

________________________________________

Life would be OK:

- if only .......

- if only .......

- if only .......

- if only .......

- if only .......

- if only .......

- if only .......

- if only .......

- if only .......

- if only .......

- if only .......

- if only .......

[Remember. Do NOT leave a comment here]