Saturday, 4 October 2008

Almost Back

 

Just a few miles to walk before my return tomorrow - not that I've ever been very far away.  How could I have been when I'm here posting now!  Soon will be the time to take my boots off, patch up my blisters and get myself psyched up for another full re-entry into the world of blogging.

 

While away I had a look at old photos and I came across this one.

CCA

 

 

Don't you just love the coat?

Think the photo was taken by a street photographer in Oban in the early 1950s.

 

Who could have known that this little boy would morph into Calum? 

What an unkind outcome!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Awwww! What a sweetie! Lovely photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little boy. Those coats were all the rage then - very smart!
    I love old photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've a photo of Husband in the same sort of coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I should share a few more of my old photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recognize those knees! The coat is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete