Friday, 21 November 2008

Cast Out!

Dismissed!

Discarded!

Dropped!

Red-carded!

 

Shock horror!

How will I survive?

Will I survive?

.

.

.

.

Oh, yes I'll survive OK

 

'Twas only from another's blog.

 

Why? 

 

No clue but ...........

 

Hey, there's a first time for everything.  I feel as though I've earned some blogging spurs.

________________

 

UPDATE:

Since I published this trivial and faux-surprised post, another has posted again making it appear that I  - although unnamed  - had made a terrible attack. 

Nothing could be further from the truth. 

I made a general comment which, admittedly putting a different view from the blogger, was even in tone and not disrespectful. 

I make this comment here only because I would hate readers to think that I had been disrespectful to another blogger far less launched an attack.

If any doubt this statement then I am happy for any to read my original comment of which I have a copy.

I hope I need say no more on this matter.

6 comments:

  1. Mysterious! Isn't it weird when that happens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say whatever you believe true, Calum and let the others take care of themselves. There is a lot of support for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you always state what you believe to be true!

    If someone doesn't agree with the comment that is a basis for a discussion. Not just a delete, no further comment moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mut

    Are you suggesting the situation is rum or I should go and drink some?

    ReplyDelete