Saturday, 15 November 2008

Wordless Struggle

 

RIMG0091 beachvolleyball3

PostOfficeREX_468x310 iwelumomiss_516x387_10902a

 sing-like-expert .

images-miscellaneous-2006-eye-500x500 WillSmithPa_450x300

y_conisborough_01 toilet-aquarium

 large_king .

 

UPDATE:   Appears that these two sentences are too difficult to interpret.  Therefore, help is here.  Highlight area below.

 

 

Vital Spark        Puffer in Para Handy stories

Two                Concentrate on the fingers!!

Post

Miss                Chris Iwelumo's miss Scotland vs Norway

Sing.

Eye

Will                  Will Smith

Keep               

Loo

King                 Martin Luther King

Vital Spark to post missing.  I will keep looking.

UPDATE:2  Seems as though more explanation is needed.  The vital spark I need to allow me to post is missing ==> "Vital spark to post missing".

I will keep looking for the vital spark ==> "I will keep looking"

4 comments:

  1. Top post. Requires interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James

    Apologies

    I thought my readers were so intelligent that this would be easy. I'll now drop you out of that group. :-)

    Help is at hand. Explanation given on post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm! Got it after your clue :-)

    ReplyDelete