Tuesday, 15 December 2009

The Old Man of Kintraw

As I break myself gently into blogging mode I give you another picture post: serious posts can wait a few days  …. unless….

This is “The Old Man of Kintraw”.  I write this as though he were well-known: he isn’t.  In fact, as far as I am aware, I am the only person to have noticed this feature and, therefore, to have named it.

P1020139

Occasionally I feel as old as he looks ……... but often I look as odd and as old as he is. 

CalumAvatar1

I know it’s hard to imagine that those short fat legs of my avatar could carry this head but ….. hopefully, this blog will continue to surprise you.

3 comments:

  1. Great shot. It would be great for the name to hit common usage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what he is trying to say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's probably saying,

    " At last! I've been stuck here for thousands of years shouting and nobody has ever seen me.

    I'M A ROCK, GET ME OUT OF HERE!!
    "

    ReplyDelete