Saturday, 19 December 2009

Photohunt FAST - Unofficial

I’ve decided to be an even bigger scoundrel than yesterday by posting both more photos but also by hooking on to the Photohunters’ theme of “FAST”.

 

P1000074

P1000075

P1000076

P1000077

These shots are of the seaplane which flies between Glasgow and Oban.

 

Please God, don’t let this become just a photoblog.  Surely I’m not a SCOUNDREL!

Tomorrow I start a music series, “Sunday Morning Coffee with ….”   and I’ll be delighted if you “tune in” then.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry Calum but I now have an image of you as a 19th century villain twirling your moustache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photographs are certainly good enough for you to be a scoundrel like Jams and myself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Faster than mine. I have a similar shot I could have used now I think about it.

    ReplyDelete