Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Simple Photo Post

…… with no purpose other than it has nothing at all to do with Trafigura etc.

A few pics chosen, not quite at random, but ….

Firstly, a sea eagle with its white tail and tag clearly visible.

P1020167

The best view I’ve had of sea eagles was more than 20 years ago on Canna.  While walking along a cliff top, a pair of sea eagles took up from just below our feet.

Magnificent!!

 

Now a pair of much smaller animals.

P1000775

What or who were they watching?  Clearly I wasn’t a threat.

 

And I thought Scottish country roads were narrow but this one in Devon was incredible.  By the time we were organised to take this pic the lane had widened to this!!

RIMG0103

Imagine meeting this.  There was nowhere to go.

 

I’m sad!  Imagine taking a photo of a buoy!   This one is in Oban bay.

P1000042

 

Finally – thankfully you say, I’ve often said my humour was lavatorial and after this photo in Totnes ……

SB_135079739

…… no wonder! 

6 comments:

  1. Perhaps the eagle was watching the Trafigura debacle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would need to have been exceptionally eagle-eyed to have kept an eye on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice selection of photos. I love the eagle. I have never seen one in real life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of the Eagle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you can lose your head while all around are keeping theirs...

    As Kipling almost said (when he wasn't busy making his exceedingly small cakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Instead of writing about a "Red Yo-Yo", Matt McGinn should have done one about "Have you seen Fatso's head?"

    ReplyDelete