Friday, 26 February 2010

Trafigura: Public Papers and Next Steps

Last Friday I posted about Trafigura’s refusal (or reluctance if we are giving them any benefit of doubt) to send me two documents which they stated were available on request.  Nothing has changed in a week despite my sending them another email.

Well!  Something has changed: as I was typing the paragraph above I found an email in my Inbox which contained some interesting public papers about Trafigura but not the ones I have requested directly from Trafigura.

Wow!  What a pleasant surprise!

I’ll spend the next few days reading over these new papers but my main aim, at the moment, remains the two documents which Trafigura has refused to send me.  I’ll work out my next steps in the next few days.

I’ll also check to find out if there are any restrictions which would prevent my publishing the documents, newly arrived in my Inbox, to the web.

Give me a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment