Monday, 1 March 2010

Busy ….

… for me, at least, if not for anyone else.

Busy this morning preparing our case in an appeal against a decision made by a local body, telephone message gave a date for the appeal, travelled through to Glasgow for an afternoon meeting with a lawyer.

Tomorrow, I’m at Mrs Carr’s flat to see if roofers, who are playing hardball, can find and cure a leak.  After that I have to finish off the papers for our appeal.

I know this doesn’t sound like much but when measured against my normal output this is massive.

The upside of today was that my bus journey to Glasgow was FREE – I’m an oldie – and I made my first ever trip on the Glasgow underground.  A nice day out!

If I’m so busy how have I found time to write this? 

Easy. 

I do what I always do and don’t do what I should do. Story of my life!

1 comment:

  1. These things all chew up the time and add to the stress. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete