Friday, 26 March 2010

Definitely Something Weird

After the problems I had with the photo of me in my last post I tried again and again weirdness.  My photo has been partially distorted by means (or beings) of which I am unaware.

MeAllermuir

This was I near the top of Allermuir in the Pentlands, Arthurs Seat in the right background - the pic taken after we got to the top.

Again, blurriness but this time a glowing rainbow-tinged face and an arrow of rainbow light flashing through me.

What is happening?

Am I being measured for another world?

4 comments:

  1. Oops. Must've been something I said to my contacts. Don't worry though... No point... now. But you won't be aware of anything about what would scare the heck out of you if you were aware of it. Hope that reassures you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm! you look a bit skeletal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is me after I blasphemed and suffer a bolt of lightning.

    ReplyDelete