Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Trafigura: Why ….. ?

Trafigura, the Looney-Trafigura papers are online (Looney, Trafigura), the BBC – Trafigura (BBC, Trafigura) papers are online but still you have not released the WSP environmental audit which was carried out in Abidjan following the illegal dumping, by Compagnie Tommy, of the waste from the Probo Koala.

Trafigura, why do you not release the WSP report?

 

Trafigura, away back in January, I asked you to release copies of your Reply in the BBC libel case and for the WSP report.  Your website states that both were available on request.  You refused then and you continue to refuse despite many requests. 

Trafigura, why do you refuse?

 

In fact, you do not reply to my emails other than once when you said you’d get back to me in due course which, of course, you didn’t.

Trafigura, why do you not reply to me?

 

Trafigura, you’ve seen my post on the BBC libel case written after the publication of the court papers, courtesy of Don’t Get Fooled.  You’ve read my post and you know this was a fair and balanced report. 

Trafigura, you’ve seen my post on the Looney case written after the publication of the court papers, courtesy of a friendly source.   You’ve read my post and you know this was a fair and balanced report. 

Trafigura, you will get a fair write-up: I’ve got form now.

Trafigura, why do you not release the WSP report …. NOW?

 

Trafigura, why ……. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment