Friday, 26 March 2010

What Has Happened?

I’m so sorry!

I had finally come to the conclusion – and for me that takes a long long time – to let you see me as I am.  I selected the photo, taken on board a CalMac ferry to Colonsay -  a nice one or as nice as is possible when I am the subject, but something went wrong betwixt selection and embedding.

MeonCalmac

Not only has my face become blurry but I have an aura… or is a halo?  I’ll let you decide for yourselves.

I guess that there are reasons why I’m not mean to reveal myself that are way beyond my ken.

Of course, you may question whether this is the one and only CalumCarr or some other great man!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! Calum I see you in a much more clear light than that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not possible, CP. Surely not?

    ReplyDelete