Tuesday, 6 April 2010

More Iona

After my last 2 posts, both of which were linked to Iona, I made it three in a row by posting some more pics from our very brief visit there.

We were lucky: the weather was glorious.

P1000081

My two sprogs  - unidentifiable – enjoying themselves while I sat and ate my lunch.

 

P1000082

My two in the distance in a Caribbean scene!

 

P1000102

Where are we?   Scotland!!!

 

P1000086

Two unknown, and unknowing, ladies sitting in the ruins of the Nunnery.

 

P1000094

“Something” within the Cloisters.

 

P1000105

My two again with their feet hanging over the edge of the small ferry taking us back to Mull.

 

A lovely couple of hours on an island of peace!

4 comments:

  1. I does look like you had a wonderful time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carib-beans for lunch?

    sorry couldn't resist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JB No! :)

    CP A lovely couple of hours on Iona and a lovely all day trip to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, JD

    My last comment says JB instead of JD

    ReplyDelete