Friday, 16 April 2010

Trafigura and WSP Report: PROGRESS!!

Thank you, Trafigura. 

I didn’t think I’d be saying that but late this afternoon I received an email from them including a copy of a Summary Report from WSP covering their environmental audit in dump sites around Abidjan. 

I won’t post on this report at the moment - I’m clarifying confidentiality issues – but I will at the earliest opportunity.

Three months I have been trying and waiting and now …… something.

Because the Report is a summary there is little detail and so I have requested the individual detailed reports from which the Summary was prepared.

I wait with interest and renewed hope.

Perseverance pays off!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Andrew. Hard work and some ingenuity or, more likely, foolishness.

    ReplyDelete