Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Turkeys, Christmas and National Insurance Contributions

At the last count 68 business leaders had come out in favour of the Tory policy of cutting waste rather than increasing NIC.  Now there’s a surprise.

If I were a business leader would I want a tax increase?  No!

As an individual would I want a tax increase?  No!

Does this mean the proposed tax increase is wrong?  No!  [Doesn’t mean that it is right either.]

I’m sorry. I’ve had enough of being polite.

I wouldn’t trust any of these avaricious bastards who lead companies nor would I trust any of these rich Tory bastards who will give more, much more, to all of these avaricious bastards who lead companies.

More of CalumCarr’s balanced political writings soon.

3 comments:

  1. >>I wouldn’t trust any of these avaricious bastards who lead companies<<

    But they are not all like that Calum.

    Oh, wait a minute..... Here's Ryanair in this morning's paper wanting to remove the toilets from their planes to make way for more seats and leaying one toilet for which the charge will be £1.

    avaricious bastards indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust Calum. He speaks THE truth .... rudely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't top avaricious bastards... Well I could but I would need a lot more expletives!

    ReplyDelete