Sunday, 23 May 2010

MUTLEYTHEDOGSDAYOUT: A TRIBUTE

Earlier today we heard of the sudden death on Friday of Robert Chambers, the author of the brilliant blog Mutleythedogsdayout.

_____________________________________________

Rob,

I never knew you as Rob only as Mutley -  or as Mut as I addressed you. 

We didn’t know each other at all well even as Mut and Calum.

We rarely commented on each other’s blog – a regret for me – but you ALWAYS appeared when I was struggling.  That meant a lot!  Thank you.

Your blog was a brilliant read:  your absolute silliness was immense and immensely funny.  An incredible amount of talent is needed to be as silly as Mut. 

Rob, you were incredibly talented.

Hopefully, you’ll be blogging in heaven, probably as MutleytheGODsdayout.

And now I will miss all this as will your many, many admirers but that is as nothing to the loss of Robert, Dad, Love to your partner and children.

Rob, I feel for, and am thinking of, all your loved ones!

ROBERT CHAMBERS – MUT – YOU ARE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS.

Goodbye, Mut, and take care. 

CalumCarr

5 comments:

  1. A fine tribute to a lovely man, Calum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...it makes me realise that we should perhaps praise people in person whilst they're with us...I don't do enough of it...

    thanks for giving me a nudge.

    RIP Mutley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, it brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete