Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Recycling Decision

I’m just back from the civic recycling centre having dumped various bits and pieces no longer required by Mrs C.

I had the thought, which I’ve had several times before, that I should climb into one of the skips …. but which one?

Landfill?

Recyclable?

Wood?

MDF?

As usual I delayed a decision and the opportunity was gone.  I comforted myself with the thought that, even at my advanced years, perhaps, just perhaps, success might still come and meet me.

But …. what if success is staying alive long enough to know in which skip I belong?

2 comments:

  1. sorry i know its not funny but this did make me smile... in a kind way of course x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, it's meant to be funny. I was at the recycling centre but had no such negative thoughts.

    I'm sorry if I've given you and others the wrong impression of my mental state.

    I'm abs fine and ready for the knacker's yard!!

    No!

    ReplyDelete