CORRECTION: a clearer translation is available of this page.
It appears that the demands are:
- 2 million euro fine against Trafigura
- 250k euro fine against Amsterdam Port Services (APS)
- 150k euro fine for the city of Amsterdam
- 1 year prison sentences for Trafigura’s Naeem Ahmed
- 6 months (3 on probation) for an APS director
- 4 months in jail
APOLOGIES FOR THE EARLIER VERSION WHICH I NOW BELIEVE WAS WRONG.
The Google translation isn’t entirely clear but I think I’ve got the above correct.
Also stated is the prosecutor’s view that the defendants put their self-interest above those of public health and the environment.