Thursday, 15 July 2010

Trafigura: Interesting Story on Wed 21 July

I came across an interesting but old - new to me though - story involving Trafigura about which I intend to post next Wednesday.  The delay is to allow Trafigura an opportunity to comment.  I emailed them as follows:

“Dear Sirs

Next Wednesday (21 July) I will publish a blog post here which is based entirely on the content and conclusions in 1 online article:  XXXXXXXXXXXXX

The article has been available online for sometime and, so, I imagine that Trafigura is unconcerned about my repeating statements made within the article.  Can you confirm that this is so?  Also do you have any comments to make on the content which you want me to consider including in my post?

Should you not get back in touch with me by Tuesday (20 July 3pm) I will assume that you have no concerns about my repeating any statement in these articles and that Trafigura has no comment of its own to make.

I hope you can comment but, in any case, I look forward to hearing from you.”

Far better for me that they comment now than they act afterwards.

PS. I’m still working on “Confusions and Questions”

No comments:

Post a Comment