Thursday, 30 September 2010

Car Fetishist?

I posted a couple of days ago about my car possibly needing a brain transplant and yesterday about it/her being in hospital for more observation.

Well the hospital are still doing tests before they let her home but I’m getting concerned that a car nurse has formed an unnatural relationship with her.  I’ve called my car it or her but possibly she is a him!

The male car nurse is taking my car home tonight ostensibly so that he can observe it/her/him over a longer period of time …..  but I have my doubts!

When I phoned the hospital a few minutes ago I was told that the exhaust back box was blown.  I don’t know if this is a fault or an assault. 

Tomorrow I need to question the hospital and the nurse very carefully.

I’ll let you know what I discover.

4 comments:

  1. Look out for love bites on the bodywork Calum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary, isn't it, Jams.

    There are some real weirdos about.

    Did I tell you about the time I took a ewe out in Broadford when I was on holiday on Skye?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't sound good, calum. Betty Beetle is also in the hospital and prognosis isn't good.

    ReplyDelete