Sunday, 12 September 2010

Trafigura: Like a Spider I Try Again

Once more I have emailed Trafigura reminding them about my recent messages which they have ignored totally – not even an acknowledgment – but my main reason for contacting them tonight was to ask them questions about the Probo Koala and Abidjan and about an interview given some years ago by Eric de Turckheim to Norwegian journalists.

I was going to publish my email but I’ll give them the courtesy of holding back until they have had an opportunity to read and reply.

I’ll not hold my breath this time.

Of one thing I am sure, there is more to come out of this story than is available today.

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt that there is a lot more to come. Trafigura seem to be a particularly squalid lot despite the stiff competition

    ReplyDelete