Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Trafigura: Will They Reply This Time?

Why do I keep asking when the response is nearly always the same No Response?

If I don’t ask I have no chance of getting an answer although if I ask I have virtually no chance of getting an answer.

By giving Trafigura the opportunity to comment pre-publication I hope there is less chance of fall-out after posting.  I may be hopelessly wrong on this point but this is my operating principle.

 

Why do I write this now?

 

I have a post going out next Monday – 11 October – which does not break new ground -  re Trafigura’s description of the Probo Koala’s waste - but which, I hope, will keep the pot simmering.

2 comments:

  1. As much as I can, Jams but I suspect that my effect on the pressure will be unnoticeable to Trafigura.

    ReplyDelete