Friday, 15 October 2010

Turgid

Apologies to all who have come here recently.

This blog has become a boring and turgid affair which is being kept afloat by music alone.

There is no lightness, no fun but I guess that reflects my life at the moment but, be that as it may, it’s not a recipe to have people flocking to visit but rather the reverse.

I can’t promise anything different. 

I’m out of photographs until I get out and about or I get my scanner reconnected.

I’m out of “funny” stories about me and my life and I can’t conjure up a magical moment.

I’m stuck in a life with only heaviness around but somewhere a light will shine, sometime I’m sure and with that a revitalised blog will appear.

When?

Sometime.

2 comments:

  1. The music is worth the visit.

    And your honesty is very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we will keep checking back to see how you are.

    I hope the light comes to you soon, for your benefit I mean :-)

    ReplyDelete