Friday, 26 November 2010

Music in the Morning - Friday

The music was chosen, the post pre-published but I HAD to change.  I came across this wondrous song sung wondrously.

Reconciliation                                           John Wright Band

When summer time has gone
And autumn winds are threatening
To blow our love away 
Tis then love will be tested.
Arm in arm we'll stand,
Side by side together
To face the common foe
That would tear our love asunder.

Tura lura lie
Tura lura laddie
Tura lura lie
Tura lura lay

You fair weathered friends
Where are you now I need you
Unlike the autumn winds 
On cold December mornings
When hard times come around 
Like cold and stormy weather
There's only you and I, my love
To shelter one another

Tura lura lie
Tura lura laddie
Tura lura lie
Tura lura lay

Now there's a time to flight,
And there's a time for leaving
As the sun melts the snow
On warm, bright April mornings.
Our fight has run its course
Now’s the time for healing
So let us all embrace
Sweet reconciliation

Tura lura lie
Tura lura laddie
Tura lura lie
Tura lura lay

1 comment:

  1. Very touching music! It went directly to my heart and tore down the dam which has prevented the teardrops of reconciliation from flowing-and powerfully reminded me that I really am my brother's keeper.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete