Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Trafigura: “The Stinking Ship” Again

During September I embedded a video of a trailer for a short documentary – The Stinking Ship”.  This trailer is no longer available on the film’s website -  www.thestinkingship.com -but a slightly shorter 2m 56s trailer can be viewed there.

The documentary was the winner in the short documentary category at the 13th United nations Associated Film Festival.

However, both versions are still listed on Vimeo. For those who may have missed this first time around I embed the original trailer below.

 

For those who are mad I now embed the slightly shorter version.

 

Finally, I must also mention that the opinions expressed in the trailer and film are entirely those of the film-maker and contributors.

3 comments:

  1. They're hoping it will all go away, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right CalcumCarr. Here's it is at the end of 2011, and I'm just learning about it, and also can't find a place where I can see the entire film.

    ReplyDelete