Sunday, 19 December 2010

Dale: Not Worth the Effort

A doubly apposite title.

Iain Dale gave up “full-time” blogging not a moment too soon.  Very early this morning I read his article in today’s Mail (and highlighted on his blog) and decided to fisk it.  Now that I have some time to do so I find that the comments at the Mail and on his blog are so negative that my fisking the article is “Not Worth the Effort”.

Doubly apposite?

Yes!

Dale’s article was “Not Worth the Effort” taken to scramble apparently random words but I’m sure the fee was very much worth the effort.

A pathetic attempt at an article.

If he ever had the golden touch it has deserted him now.  Stay retired, Iain.

3 comments:

  1. Yes but you have to specify what parts you disagreed with and why, otherwise, his charge about the left stands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, James, I do not!

    In my post I refer the reader to the comments on his blog and in the Mail!

    Also, you use a similar argument about the left. You assert that, if I do not identify those parts with which I disagree, Dale's charge against the left stands. That is utter bollocks and I suspect you know that.

    Since when did my actions or inactions ever define the Left?

    Never ... and they never will.

    I refer you to this comment left on his blog.

    " Jimmy said...
    I'm looking forward to your follow up piece on why the right adore crude generalisations about their opponents.

    December 19, 2010 2:07 AM
    "

    This applies to your comment too, James.

    I'll assume you commented with a mischievous smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say that Dale grabbed my interest. But then why blog if you can get a gig writing crap for a blue top rag

    ReplyDelete