Friday, 18 November 2011

Very, Very Occasionally– Some More Moon

 

I’m cheating by still calling this series “Very, Very Occasionally” but …..

 

Despite the maddening behaviour of YouTube here are two more videos for you to enjoy.

 

Miles Davis                                                                               Moon Dreams

The magic of the man clear to see!

 

Fats Waller                                                 By the Light of the Silvery Moon

 

Ah!    I have been touched!

if you are lucky, you will be too.

4 comments:

  1. thanks Calum - not sure about Miles but Fats Waller is always a cheerful soul - magical!

    agree about YouTube. I had their History as one of my links which had on it the last 100 I had viewed but that has gone and now they want me to open an account or something. Change just for the sake of change is never a good idea.
    Eejits (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I've found a gap where our tastes don't match!

    There's time yet for you to open your wide mind even wider. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly a delectation! Merci,Calum.

    ReplyDelete