Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Very, Very Occasionally – Too Good to Share

 

This is where I find myself.  I cannot find anything to complement the wonderful music in the video below.

Damien Rice had a major hit with his composition,  “The Blower’s Daughter” -  I love it too - but this cover is just ……

Ana Carolina & Seu Jorge – Brazilian each – collaborated on a magical version which was given the Portuguese title, “É isso Aí”.

Enjoy!

Ana Carolina & Seu Jorge                                                                  É isso Aí

 

I didn’t understand a word of that but I understand it all !

3 comments:

  1. oh! that is quite splendid (and nnew to me)
    good find Calum
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb artists! Who needs to understand? The music and the feelings go way beyond words, Calum.:)

    ReplyDelete