Thursday, 15 December 2011

Going Back to Sleep Now …. with Music

 

After one month awake I am tired and it’s time for me to go to sleep.  I can’t keep my eyes open long enough to finish my series of posts on Trafigura, not even for the Trafigura appeal verdict which is due today (Dec 15). 

 

There is only one way for me to fall asleep and that is with music.   Perhaps you’ll enjoy the music too.

 

The Carnival Is Over                                                                 The Seekers

 

Hey, That’s No Way to Say Goodbye                                     Leonard Cohen

 

No One Knows I’m Gone                                                               Tom Waits

 

Some Tyrant                                                                               Kate Rusby

 

UPDATE @ 23 January 2012: The original video which showed next was removed by its uploader.  I have replaced it with my video of the same music but with my words sub-titled.

Teach Me, Lord Jesus [John Dunbar Theme]         CalumCarr and John Barry

 

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus (chorus)                                            Hillsong

 

 

Thank you for sharing my waking moments.


Will I awaken again?


Very, very occasionally!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for those videos. I will put the post in my Favourites and enjoy it, again and again.

    My best wishes. As always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hibernation might be nice. I hope it is for you.

    ReplyDelete