Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Music in the Morning No. 270 – Eric Bibb

 

Occasionally I come across an artist and I wonder how I’d managed not to come across their music.  Today is one of these occasions ….. and you are in for a treat!

I was blown away by Eric in this video.  I’m sure you’ll love this.

 

Eric Bibb                                                            I Heard the Angels Singing

Yea!!!!!

I could have held this back until Sunday’s ‘Praise the Lord’ slot but I wanted to get this great song out there asap!

 

Hope you agree.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! A one-man-band. Such a happy guy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Claude. Eric is on the list to make a reappearance but not sure when.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sins are forgiven and your soul is free. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete