Monday, 17 March 2014

Father Time Has Caught up with Me

 

I’m not planning on leaving soon (this life) but there is no doubt that I’m getting old, I’m becoming an older fool.  Earlier today I posted about the Guardian displaying the wrong time on an article, showing publication at 14.10 when it was only 12.30 …. or so I thought.

Fools! 

Even comments were showing a time in advance of the actual.  Bigger fools!

 

I posted.

I laughed!

I almost died …..

…. when I noticed the date!

 

The article was written exactly 1 month ago – 17 February – whereas today is 17 March.  I saw only the date – 17th – but not the month!

 

On this occasion the Guardian is correct and I am  totally and utterly wrong and ….

…. incredibly embarrassed.

 

So embarrassed I deleted the post although versions will still be around some readers.

 

FATHER TIME HAS CAUGHT UP WITH ME

2 comments:

  1. There are those who have greater things to be embarrassed about Calum, myself included. And better to categorise it as "A Schoolboy Error", rather that anything to do with advanced age. You'll grow out of such schoolboy errors when you grow up, lad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can only put it down to age, I'm sorry to say. Thanks for tying to give me another way out.

    ReplyDelete