Sunday, 16 March 2014

Music in the Morning No. 312 - Praise the Lord

 

One of the the top modern worship songs this morning as we praise the Lord.  Neither the video - displayed in smaller format than normal -  nor the audio is of a particularly high quality but this is the version which brings me closest to God.

May Jarrod Cooper’s words be our prayer to Our Father in heaven.

King of Kings, Majesty

King of Kings, Majesty (Jarrod Cooper)

King of Kings, Majesty,
God of Heaven living in me,
Gentle Saviour, closest Friend,
Strong Deliverer, beginning and end.


All within me falls at Your throne,
Your Majesty, I can but bow,
I lay my all before You now.
In royal robes, I don’t deserve.
I live to serve Your Majesty.


Earth and heaven worship You,
Love eternal, faithful and true,
Who bought the nations, ransomed souls,
Brought this sinner near to Your throne.


All within me cries out in praise!
Your Majesty, I can but bow,
I lay my all before You now.
In royal robes, I don’t deserve.
I live to serve Your Majesty.

1 comment: