Sunday, 30 March 2014

Music in the Morning No. 316 - Praise the lord

 

Faithful One!  What a truth but what an understatement!

Let us come close to The Lord with Robin Mark and, much more importantly, in the knowledge that He is the one and only God.  He is with us always but only rarely are we (well, only rarely am I) open to Him.

Father, I am bent and twisted.  Please help me stand straight and tall so that I may walk to You.  Father, flood me with your Light so that no darkness remains within.  Father fill me with your Holy Spirit so that whatever makes me sin is flushed from me. 

Father, forgive me for I am a sinner, a sinner who struggles to forgo the temptations of this world.  In my weakness I sing out,

Faithful one, so unchanging
Ageless one, you're my rock of peace
Lord of all I depend on you
I call out to you, again and again
I call out to you, again and again

You are my rock in times of trouble
You lift me up when I fall down
All through the storm
Your love is the anchor
My hope is in You alone

In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord, I pray and beg Your forgiveness.

 

Faithful One                                                                         Robin Marks

1 comment: