Monday, 7 April 2014

Let’s Help Cameron

 

A sillier post than normal but it’s my blog and I can write what I want.

 

I know this sounds counter-intuitive but we really should help David Cameron achieve one of his main goals.

I fell into ConservativeHome and an article by Peter Franklin with this headline,

ConservativeHome 1

and I had to read on.  It’s a ‘nothing’ article but, when writing about the effect of a Yes vote on the Tories,  Franklin’s words were,

It’s not forty seats we’d be losing in the event of a YES vote, but our country ….

I’ll let ‘our country’ pass but this is where I realised we could help Cameron.

 

Cameron, and Tories , constantly harp about the bloated state, the small state and the need to reduce the size of the state.  Och, I know that you know where I’m going with this and so I’ll leave you with,

 

Vote Yes and give Cameron his smaller state.

 

Told you it was silly.

3 comments:

  1. My ballot may be "Spoiled" by an artistic image of me, sitting on a fence and saying "I don't believe anyone. I don't know. I'll let the rest of you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is entirely your prerogative: to vote or not to vote, to spoil or not to spoil.

    Are you a procrastinator? :)

    ReplyDelete