Thursday, 1 May 2014

Music in the Morning No. 348 – Davy Spillane

 

I return to my Celtic roots this morning with Davy Spillane who brings us gently into the day before finishing us off with a foot-tapper.

As I was writing this and listening, I re-discovered that, when I close my eyes, music takes on a new depth and meaning!  What an absolute delight!   Music which already touched me was stirring my soul in the most beautiful way.

 

Bon Lavogue / Mrs McLeod                                                 Davy Spillane

[with Aly Bain and Russ Barenberg]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

2 comments:

  1. bliss in the morning :)

    I know what you mean about music untangling the soul and replenishing the spirit!

    more Spillane here -
    http://www.nourishingobscurity.com/2014/03/equinox-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb.....my feet ended up dancing!

    ReplyDelete