Sunday, 25 May 2014

Music in the Morning No. 372 – Praise the Lord

 

  And on that day when my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
 

 

 

To have faced all that life brings
To have held close to You throughout my life, its joys, its pains, its everything
To have stood straight, when I wasn’t stumbling
To have ventured forth as a follower of Your Son, Jesus Christ
To have fulfilled Your plan for me with a fraction of the grace You have for me
To have loved You with all my heart and soul and with all my mind and strength
To have loved my neighbour as myself
’And on that day when my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then foreve
rmore’

 

 

10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)                           Kim Walker Smith

 

 

Bless the Lord, O my soul, O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before, O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

 

1 comment: