Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Music in the Morning No. 354 – Lucius

 

Another new name to me.  Wikipedia says this of them,

Lucius has been lauded by the New York Times for their "luscious, luminous, lilting lullabies", praised by NPR for their "charisma and charm." and by Rolling Stone as "the best band you may not have heard yet".

Hope you like their offering this morning.

Don’t Just Sit There                                                                    Lucius

 

If you liked this, come back tomorrow.

If you didn’t like this, come back tomorrow because you’ll find something very different.

2 comments:

  1. Oh... I like it. So perhaps I should not come back tomorrow.

    (Especially since I see I have to prove I'm "not a robot" again, which I find difficult to comply with honestly because I actually have no proof that I am NOT a robot, so I may well be. Who knows? But, robotically, I will try to comply)

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw them on Later With Jools a couple of weeks ago and they were first class live performance

    lots of good stuff pops up on YouTube recommendations, as you said recently.

    Keep your eyes on NO for some more equally quirky and eccentric and very very good music :)

    ReplyDelete