Sunday, 9 November 2014

Music in the Morning No. 432 – Praise the Lord

 

4 Look and see, there is no one at my right hand;
    no one is concerned for me.
I have no refuge;
    no one cares for my life.
5 I cry to you, Lord;
    I say, “You are my refuge,
    my portion in the land of the living.”

                                                                                                            [Psalm 142 v 4 - 5]

8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
    for to you I entrust my life.
9 Rescue me from my enemies, Lord,
    for I hide myself in you.
10 Teach me to do your will,
    for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
    lead me on level ground.
                                                                         [Psalm 143 v 8 – 10]

 

The Lord gave me these words this week.  Oh, how I needed them!  And they’ve been an enormous benefit. 

The Lord is my shepherd.   How could I ever forget or doubt?  But the Lord never forgets me.

 

Let us worship Him now.

 

At the Cross                                                                               Hillsong

1 comment: