Sunday, 15 February 2015

Music in the Morning No. 447 - Praise the Lord

 

Father, how far I’ve fallen

Oh so low

Where I am far from You

Too embarrassed to turn

But turn I must

My way is not Your way

No longer can I walk without You

No longer can I …………

 

Father, You know what followed.

 

And now I look to You.

 

Grace Flows Down                                                            Christy Nockels 

 

Amazing love
Now flowing down
From hands and feet
That were nailed to the tree

 

Amen

5 comments:

  1. You are welcome. The Lord provides. If only we truly believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anybody would think you had been reading my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To my shame, I hadn't visited your place but I have now.

    'If only we truly believe' is the hard part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a co-incidence that I wasn't sure if you had read my Cherie's Place quote or not :-)

    I was inspired to use that quote by a book I was reading on Saturday :-)

    ReplyDelete